Terms & Conditions
- All payments shall be made by crossed Demand Drafts or Local Account Payee Cheques drawn in favor of M/s. SI Property (Kerala) Private Limited payable at Trivandrum, unless specified otherwise by an Authority representing the company. NRI payments should be made only through their NRE or NRO account. For outstation cheques, Bank charges will be debited to the respecitve account.
- All payments are to be made as per the schdeule of payments provided in the contract or as per the Schedule specified by the Developers. Developers also reserve the right to Cancel the allotment, if the default in payment continues for a period of more than 90 (ninety) days.
- In the event of the allotee cancelling the allotment within a period of 6 months, an amount of Rs.10,000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) and if it is beyong 6 months, an amount of Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty five thousand only) shall be debited to the Allottee’s account towards processing fees and service charges when the refund is made.
- The refund mentioned above shall be made without interest only when the cancelled Unit has been re-allotted to a third party and on the terms and conditions accepted by the third party. This allotment is subjected this condition.
- All taxes, Fees, and charges including stamp duties, Registration fees, Documentation and legal charges, Service tax, Property tax, sales tax, tax on works contract, corporation tax, electricity connection deposit, cable charges, water connection deposits and charges, kerala state building and other construction workers’ welfare funds (CESS) or any payments existing or to be introduced/revised by the government or any other statutory authorities arising out of or relating to the agreement or sale deed, shall be borne by the Allottee who will pay or reimburse such amounts within 30 days of issue of notice by the statutory authorities or by the developers.
- All efforts shall be made to complete and handover the apartment on time and obtain electricity, sanitary and water connections within the stipulated period. However, no responsibility or liability will be accepted for any delay in completing the project due to unforseen circumstances, like delayed payments, delay in confirming extra work, delay in obtaining the sanction/permission or othe services from statutory bodies or any force majeure conditions beyond our control.
- The data filled-in by the Allottee in this application form will be the basis for carrying out any documentation with regard to the contract.
- All communications, letters, notices sent by registered to the allottee’s address given in this contract form or subsequently intimated by the allottee will be considered as receivced by the allottee.
- All disputes are subjected to Trivandrum jurisdiction only.
I/We have read the aforesaid terms and conditions and I/we approve and accept the same out of my/our free will and consent.